Hostess introduces new line of breakfast danishes

Author
kevaxe2k2
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 85
2009/11/20 13:30:41 (permalink)

Hostess introduces new line of breakfast danishes

Saw these at a gas station yesterday--complete with the NEW! on the package. They offered original bear claw, apple, and cheese. Didn't buy one, will try soon. Here is the info:

EDIT:  WHoa, I just realized these press release was from '06 and not this year! I guess they are only new in my neck of the woods!

Interstate Bakeries Corp. (IBC), Kansas City, Mo., is expanding its line of breakfast offerings with a launch of Danishes under its Hostess brand. The product is available in four varieties: cheese, apple, bear claw and blueberry, all of which are available in convenience stores across the country.
"The new Hostess Danishes are the perfect snacks to expand Hostess' already popular breakfast presence and capitalize on the growing breakfast market at convenience stores," said Kevin Kaul, marketing director at Hostess.
"As a leader in the sweet baked goods category, we are working to leverage the iconic Hostess brand with products that resonate with consumers looking for a quick breakfast to go," he said.

2 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1