STERNS in Seattle and FAMILY DONUT shop

Author
ita@oz.net
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2010/01/12 14:39:15 (permalink)

STERNS in Seattle and FAMILY DONUT shop

Today during the KUOW interview Jane mentioned the Cambodian donut shop here. I doubt they have time to visit his shop, (which anyway is just industrial: equipment, donuts on cooling racks, a register, and a line of customers, --they have 1 or 2 itty bitty tables, but it is really just a 'take out' shop, so nothing is really lost by them not visiting the shop). Anyway, the reason I write is that I didn't know where they are staying here in Seattle, but as a longterm fan of FAMILY DONUT, (since they opened), I was trying to connect the proprietor with the Sterns I live near that shop and contacted the owner and I suggested he should take a dozen donuts to the Stern's hotel tomorrow morning. Is it possible that you can let me know and I will pass on to FAMILY DONUT? Or, you can call him directly: Family Donut Shop 2100 N Northgate Way Seattle, WA 98133 (206) 368-9107 I'm just trying to support my local food business!
If this method of contact is inappropriate for this forum, pls just delete this message. I'm only using the forum because of the shortness of time before the Sterns depart and I'm just looking for any way to contact someone at Roadfood.com. I can't go to the lecture tonight either.... Melanie Grube

8 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1