The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

The B Spot-Iron Chef Mike Symon's Burger joint (Cleveland)

Mrs.Crunch

• Total Posts: 199
The B Spot-Iron Chef Mike Symon's Burger joint (Cleveland) Tue, 02/23/10 2:46 PM (permalink)

Another celebrity Chef has done it again....Burgers and beer this time in the city of Woodmere Ohio about 20 min from downtown Cleveland in an indoor mall called "Eton". The place is only a few months old and is apparently packed at night, we went on a Sunday a little after 11:ooam and the place only had a few tables occupied. The service was fast and friendly, the food was pretty darn fantastic. My husband declares he would drive 2 hours just for these burgers.
The beef is from a company in New York called Pat La frieda, they specially blend the meat for B Spot, burgers range from $7-8 and cooked in LARD. The flavor of the meat is just as you would expect, beefy, nicely seasoned and the bun is not too bread-y and toasted- a perfect fit!
The side was just as flavorful and tasty as the burger.
Here we have chips with a Parmesan-rosemary Fondue. The fondue is addicting! If you eat the chips alone they taste rather bland but once I thought about it, you need a bland chip so as not to compete with the fondue flavors. We also ordered the onion rings which were good but that Fondue really is key. These chips were $5.00.
The B Spot also has a few salad and sandwiches, I tried a Expresso, Choc Hazelnut shake that was $8.00 but it easily feed 2 and had Frangelico in it.
I believe they had about 10 or more draft beers as well. 
They have a much smaller B Spot in the Q arena where the Cavs play.
I expected this place and the food to be good but I really did not expect to leave this place with the meal on my mind three weeks later....it really was that GOOD.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com