Grays Papaya in New Jersey

Author
stryyk
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 18
2010/04/13 23:01:56 (permalink)

Grays Papaya in New Jersey

On the way back from upstate New York this weekend I had a chance to stop at Grays Papaya in Clifton for the first time. I ordered two hotdogs, one with New York Onions and with onion, mustard and relish. The dogs were made with a natural casing and had a nice snap to them and the texture and taste of the dogs were quite good. The Grays Papaya I had with them was very refreshing. I purchased two more dogs (plain) to take home with me (they never made it there).

I had a nice conversation with Frank, the owner of the Grays Papaya franchise, finding out that I was going to stop at Smashburger in Montclair he was kind enough to write down detailed directions to the restaurant for me

I had heard that there was a Grays Papaya in Philadelphia a while ago but I found out after it after it closed. The Grays in Clifton is very close to the Garden State Parkway exit and since I travel up their frequently Frank will be seeing more of me.

Since it is off topic I will not go into details about Smashburger, suffice to say I was not impressed with their product in regard to value for money...

3 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1