LockedFree Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest!

Author
Michael Stern
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1026
2010/05/25 12:31:02 (permalink)

Free Raffle: Win $2400 tickets to the Great American Food and Music Fest!

I am not sure whether we are cheerleaders, curators or just good friends of the Great American Food and Music Fest, but I do know that the Festival is a good friend of Roadfood. How do I know this? The organizers have provided us with two All-Access Tickets to give away to either the Meadowlands event in New Jersey (June 13) or the Gillette Stadium event at Foxborough (June 26). The value of these tickets? $2400.00. Yes, $1200 each for the ultimate experience, which includes: a reserved seat for musical performances, invitation to an exclusive backstage meet-n-greet party with celebrity chefs and performers (Guests will have their own Green Room for the entire event)... plus Food and Beverage from any and all purveyors served backstage, admission to the Grand Tasting areas for beer and wine sampling, and VIP parking. For details and a roster of musical performers and participating Roadfood restaurants, visit www.greatamericanfoodandmusicfest.com.

We will pick the winner of these two tickets at random from all posts in this thread (one post per person, please!) on June 7th.

And PS: The wonderful Willie Mae's Scotch House of New Orleans has just been added to the list of vendors.
post edited by Stephen Rushmore Jr. - 2010/05/28 08:29:40

169 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1