Joe's Crab Shack - Butter

Author
jra64
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 6
2010/06/09 14:27:25 (permalink)

Joe's Crab Shack - Butter

Hey, I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to post this question =).

Anyways, I just went to Joe's Crab Shack for my birthday and the butter was soooo good!  I had their king crab legs and I was just wondering...

Does anyone know what they do to make their butter / crabs so tasty?  I have never yet had seafood right off the boat (I am planning on that one day) and I've read a lot of negative things about Joe's, but man that was some of the best seafood I've ever had.  I guess it's because of my limited experience, as there are very few places I have crabs at in my town =).

Thank you for your responses =)!

EDIT:

Also, I eat at a buffet sometimes that serves crab legs that aren't quality.  They usually don't have that 'salty' taste, but sometimes they put out some crab legs that taste really good (not as good as joe's, but still pretty good).   Anyways, was wondering why most of their crabs don't have juicy salty taste (don't really know how else to explain it) but usually they have a very, bland and not so good taste.  I hope that makes sense!

Thanks again!

EDIT 2: 

There seems to be a lot of confusion with my question.  Basically I'm asking:

Joe's Crab Shack:  Does anyone know how their butter is made?
Hong Kong Buffet:  Does anyone know why sometimes their (unknown type) of crab is really juicy and succulent, and sometimes it's VERY bland, and doesn't taste like anything at all?

Thanks.
post edited by jra64 - 2010/06/10 08:33:28

17 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1