The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Curtis's BBQ Putney Vermont

lb18532

• Total Posts: 29
Curtis's BBQ Putney Vermont Sun, 06/13/10 6:56 PM (permalink)
I was at my bro in laws yesterday and the topic came around about one of my favorite topics Food lol he said that there is a great bbq on my way home (slightly out of  the way but worth the detour).
It is called Curtis's BBQ it in at exit 4 on I91 in Vermont he described it to me and I wish I had my camera with me it is truly a road side stand, it is in  old school bus where you put you're order  and it is cooked in a pit right next to the bus, there Curtis actually still cooks the food after 42 years there.
The sauce it very good you can taste some vinegar in the sauce  and  also it has a nice touch of hot sauce in it it was my kind of place to pull over and enjoy a nice lunch the baked beans have a nice molasses flavor to them  they are only opened from 10am till dusk I promise next time I go up to visit I will have my camera with me and take some pictures I almost split my side when I saw the pig next to the grill I believe Curtis said her name was Miss Piggy. If you are in the Area and want a quick bite it is a definitely  a good place to stop.

curtisbbqvt.com
<message edited by lb18532 on Sun, 06/13/10 7:05 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com