National Taco Association Festivals

Author
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10324
2010/06/17 03:14:23 (permalink)

National Taco Association Festivals

AMERICA!! What a country!! We have an Association for every aspect of our lives and every special interest group imaginable. I thought I'd heard it all when I learned about "The Black Cowboy's Assn of NJ" and then here comes the National Taco Association! www.nationaltacoassociation.com You can go to the web site and become a member ___IT's FREE!

The NTA has scheduled a series of taco championships across the country over the next year, to promote the NTA and taco love. The first scheduled event is in downtown Scottsdale Arizona on October 9th, 2010 – www.aztacofestival.com, immediately followed by Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Austin rounding out the Southwest territory.
The AZ Taco Festival Web Site is Terrible. It's dark ink on a black background & you cant read it! Who ever the idiots are that started putting dark ink on black backgrounds should be shot!
Anyway, as I get more info I'll pass it along. Start working on your Taco Recipes and enter the contests!
More info:
http://www.azcentral.com/thingstodo/dining/articles/2010/06/03/20100603arizona-taco-festival-scottsdale.html
post edited by Foodbme - 2010/06/17 03:48:01

4 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1