Cheesecake

Author
casadei
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 18
2010/06/22 20:01:22 (permalink)

Cheesecake

Hi everyone!  I'm looking for feedback on cheesecake.  What do you love best about the ones you've had and what do you absolutely hate about it?  Your all time favorite flavor and the weirdest flavor combo you've ever had?  And who do you think makes the best cheesecake you've ever eaten?

I recently achieved every foodie's dream and started my own food business - The Flying Pig Baking Company () and I specialize in cheesecakes.  I LOVE doing flavors that are outside the box - German Chocolate, White Chocolate Lavender, Mango Habanero, Chocolate Chipotle, Wasabi Ginger, and about 20 others.  I've been very fortunate to have already received some favorable reviews and publicity, and I want to continue making the kinds of dessert that foodies crave.  And to do that, I need and value your input!  If any Central Texas foodies were at Sip Savor and Shop or the Totally Texas Culinaria/New World Wine & Food Festival in May, you may have gotten to try some samples and I'd love to hear from you. :)

25 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1