The Daily Dose Grill- Old Town Scottsdale AZ

Author
Foodbme
Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 10407
2010/07/31 17:05:15 (permalink)

The Daily Dose Grill- Old Town Scottsdale AZ

The Daily Dose Grill is a locally owned full service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner & happy hour daily. Opened in October of 2009. The Bride & I went there this AM for Breakfast and it was terrific. I had a Bacon, (3 Egg) Omelet that included Peppered Bacon, Diced Tomato, Oaxaca Cheese, and topped with fresh Avocado Spread. Comes with thick sliced Artesian Baked Sourdough bread that was delicious and Rosemary Creme Fraiche. Side options with all Omelets are Herb Potato, Fruit Cup, Cottage Cheese or the house special, DD Hash. I had the DD Hash. Not your run of the mill hash mind you, but a hash made from cubes of Squash, Zucchini, Onions and Mushrooms! Delicious! It's cooked like you would cook Home Fries and when it's served that's what it looks like. I thought it was Home Fries when I saw it and thought they made a mistake but the nice, friendly and cute Waitress politely corrected me. 
They have a large offering of Speciality items as well such as Pigs in a Bagel, Southwest Flannel Hash seasoned with Japs, tomatillas & red onion and Rosemary Prime Rib with Horseradish Sauce & Eggs to name a few.
My Bride went the Belgian Waffle route with a Strawberry Creme Brule made with fresh strawberries, Vanilla Bean Creme Brule & Whipped Cream. The Waffle was a large, thick one and all the toppings were freshly made.  
Other offerings included Mixed Berry Protein Pancakes that includes Honey Whole Wheat batter stuffed with banana, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, toasted almonds & high protein flax granola! And other neat stuff like Banana Bread French Toast.

Lunch & Dinner also consist of many other unique offerings like Blackened Portabello Caesar Wraps and Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas.

Definitely worth many other return trips to work my way through the Menu! The place is a 10!

http://www.dailydosegrill.com/

8 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1