Kogi Truck Lost Angeles

Author
GoTTi
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 106
2010/08/14 13:20:28 (permalink)

Kogi Truck Lost Angeles

Ok so I finally got a chance to check the kogi truck out after seeing the truck and its sister truck was in the north hollywood area tonight via my road stoves app on iphone. so I head over there to try it out for the first time, and it will most likely be the last...

I order 2 tacos ($4.60ish) to try them out and I liked the flavor of it right off the bat. so standing there I see people getting their burritos so I wanted to try that. so I order 4 more tacos and 2 burritos, total $20 and change. so I hand the guy the money, he hands me the change and I am still standing at the window looking in, and I see one of the workers who I think is finishing the food prep, he takes his index finger, sticks it into the white tub and then sticks it in his mouth! then he uses the same finger and rubs/wipes the edge of the tub off and licks his finger off. this entire time his back is to me. the guy who hands me the change is still standing at the window. so RIGHT after that, I asked the cashier guy "what is in that tub thing" and he points to it and says "that is the sauce we use for the quesadilla" and I started laughing. the guy that put his finger in the sauce turns around, then I say "ok here is my change I don't want my food, this dude just stuck his finger in the sauce and put it in his mouth 2 times, no thanks, here is your change give me my money back" at first the cashier didn't understand, so I had to repeat myself. in front of all these "die hard" fans I guess, they all stood there like "wow he did that?" so the cashier said something to the guy in Spanish, probably to the tune of "what are you a IDIOT?" and he hands me back my money and I go on my way.

the 2 tacos I did have tasted good, the sauce reminded me of something I am trying to remember....but I didn't get chance to try the rest of the food because of that completely, disgusting decision the food prep guy decided to do RIGHT INFRONT OF US ALL.

1 star and that's only cuz Yelp doesn't have lower than 1 star

Once a roach truck always will be nothing more than a roach truck.

4 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1