The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Can't log into mobile with Verizon LG Dare

Deanmdj

• Total Posts: 3
  • Roadfood Insider
Can't log into mobile with Verizon LG Dare Tue, 09/7/10 3:34 PM (permalink)
When I try to log in to on my LG Dare with Verizon, it just takes me back to a log in prompt (un/pw). Same thing if I go through the roadfood.com site and try to log into my account. Is there something I'm missing, or should I call Verizon. I can log onto other sites that are password protected. I'm really looking forward to using this on our trips!

Thanks

Tony Bad

Re:Can't log into mobile with Verizon LG Dare Tue, 09/7/10 4:51 PM (permalink)
    Deanmdj

When I try to log in to on my LG Dare with Verizon, it just takes me back to a log in prompt (un/pw). Same thing if I go through the roadfood.com site and try to log into my account. Is there something I'm missing, or should I call Verizon. I can log onto other sites that are password protected. I'm really looking forward to using this on our trips!

Thanks

After you log in it may take you back to that prompt, but it should also show you as signed in in the upper right by having your sign in name appear. I noticed this since the recent software update and it confused me as well. Most sign in pages take you elsewhere once signed in. This takes you identical looking page, with the exception of the spot where it says "welcome back member X"" in upper right corner.

Let us know if that is what is happening. 

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
      • No New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
      • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
      • Locked w/ New Messages
      • Locked w/o New Messages
      • Read Message
      • Post New Thread
      • Reply to message
      • Post New Poll
      • Submit Vote
      • Post reward post
      • Delete my own posts
      • Delete my own threads
      • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
      What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com