The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place!

Author
BuddyRoadhouse
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 4317
2010/09/13 02:53:22 (permalink)

The Contingent Could Have A Private Party At Burt's Place!

While we were all together at JRPfeff's Brat Fest I mentioned the possibility of arranging a get together at Burt's sometime later in September.  I spoke to Burt and worked out the details for Sunday, September 26th.  This is an opportunity for anyone in the Chicago/Milwaukee metroplex (or anyone who is passing through town for that matter) to join The Contingent and experience Burt's Pizza all at the same time.

So, here's the deal, depending on the number of people who are interested we can either do a private party earlier in the day, or it could be a later meeting for a smaller crowd.  If we have 25 or more folks who want to join in, we could have the place all to ourselves from noon to 3:00pm.  Fewer than that and we would need to do it during regular business hours; starting at 4:30pm.

You can let me know if you're interested in joining us through this thread.  You can then send me a PM telling me what kind of ingredients you'd like on your pizza.  All the pizza will be pre-ordered.  There are no preset combinations or "specials"; you order the ingredients you like and each pizza is made to order.  You can see a list of ingredients by visiting http://www.urbanspoon.com...rts-Place-Morton-Grove and clicking on the thumbnail menus.  Let me know what you like and I will put together the order to please as many people as possible.

I'm not yet sure how we'll handle the check.  If Burt would do a per head charge with unlimited pizza, salad, garlic bread, and soft drinks (beer and wine extra), or if we would just pay menu prices.  We can work that out as we get closer to the event.

Meanwhile, I need to get a head count of interested parties.  The absolute max is 35 people, so let me know ASAP if you want to attend.  Oh yeah, I'll be your waiter.  That right there should worth the price of admission!

Lemme hear from you Contingent members and Contingent wannabes!

Buddy

191 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1