The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Best Tacos outside of Mexico

Rocky Enfield

• Total Posts: 69
Best Tacos outside of Mexico Thu, 09/23/10 4:57 PM (permalink)
On the northern edge on Goshen, In (a town that has 35% of its residents that are Hispanic) is an authentic Mexican restaurant.  It is called Carnecieria San Jose.  It has excellent tacos including, brain, tongue and a few other things I do not like.  What they do have are wonderful grilled fish tacos.  Prepared simply with your choice of flour or corn tortillas.  You can order them with lettuce, tomato & fresh grated cheese (chihuahua) or onion & cilantro.  They come with a couple chunks of lime and you are ready to go.  Tuesdays are $1 Taco day.  I went the other day had 3 tacos (2 fish, 1 pork), free chips & salsa, ice water and I walked out of there for $3 plus tax and tip.  If you get in the area try it.  On other days the tacos are $1.75 each.  These are the best tacos I have had outside of Mexico.  Except for the ones I made from shark that we had caught the day before and grilled it (of course those cost more then $1 each)

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com