Trip to Las Vegas ( day one pic coming soon)

Author
BillyB
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 2851
2010/10/08 16:22:29 (permalink)

Trip to Las Vegas ( day one pic coming soon)

Day one started with breakfast at the Carnegie Deli, the whole place was filled with New Yorkers. Every table ,I looked at other tables they all had great looking breakfast dishes, great looking Corned beef hash, omelets, fried potatoes and so on. My wife shared the $15.95 Pastarmi sandwich and it was a great way to start the day, I enjoyed every minute of the mouth watering sandwich, with a squirt of mustard on every bite. I asked the waitress for extra rye bread, we were able to make two good size deli sands out of the one sandwich. My Granddaughter had a chocolate chip muffin that was bigger than her head with a quart size glass of milk...........................(Pic coming soon)
We just got back from the pool, when your traveling with a 9 year old its never ending. We are staying at the Mirage Hotel, it should hit about 85 degree today...................BillyB...............P.S The Carnegie Deli in located in the lobby of the Hotel, I can see Cheesecake touching my lips in the near future.

7 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1