The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Celery, The Nation's Most Underestimated Side Dish!

PapaJoe8

• Total Posts: 5504
Celery, The Nation's Most Underestimated Side Dish! Tue, 10/19/10 8:32 PM (permalink)
French frys, onion rings, mashed potatoes, and even fried pickles, all get talked about more than celery. To prove that the importance of this veggie is vastly underestimated I have a quiz;

1. What very famous Roadfood restaurant insists that celery is a "must have" side for a dish that they invented?. (This one is easy. They get harder!)

2. What restaurant, that was famous for the only dish that Dallas Texas can truly call it's own, always offered celery as an addition topping? Hint, a famous rock n roll star was said to sneak in to town for this dish... with celery. Oh, and who was this RnRer?

3. What sea food seasoning, used in many restaurants, contains celery seasoning?

4. What famous regional hot dog is not complete w/o some type of celery seasoning?

5, What famous hot dog sauce contains celery seasoning?

6, What famous award winning chili recipe contains celery?

I can think of more but I will stop here for now.

Feel free to put up your own celery quiz questions. Please relate them to a restaurant or restaurants in general. Otherwise this thread could get moved to... who knows where???
Joe

Edit; If any of my posts, of more than a sentence or two,  do not contain an edit... someone has stolen my Roadfood password!  Please PM me.

<message edited by PapaJoe8 on Tue, 10/19/10 8:41 PM>

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com