FEC 750 Smoker For Sale

Author
Toll
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 9
2010/11/03 14:15:25 (permalink)

FEC 750 Smoker For Sale

I have a one year old (only used 6 months)  Cook Shack Fast Eddie FEC 750 Smoker for sale.  There are 3 racks on 5 caroulses totaling 15 racks that revolve,  with a foot pedal controler .  You can look on the professional smoker section on Cook Shack for complete details and see that it lists for around $17,000.
It is a great smoker!  Needs little tending and produces great BBQ. This is a pellet smoker. We are retiring and moving to a warmer climate.  The smoker is located in Madison, Wisconsin.  We want to sell this fast, so the price is a bargain ...  $9,999.00   We brought it here from Oklahoma by trailer and it can be moved to your location that way too or by freight.  

If you know Prison Chef he has been a friend of mine for many years and has generously offered to vouch for my character and that you can trust I am not a scammer.  I have his phone number if you are serious and want to call him for a reference.  And Thank you Jack!

For Inquiries on the Smoker you can call me at 608-381-0256  Just tell me you are calling about the smoker.

This is a fantastic smoker and I haven't had a moments trouble with it.  The price is a steal because I am retiring and moving.  If you are looking for a large capacity smoker this will fit the bill.  Call me and let's talk!

Thank you!

post edited by Toll - 2010/11/04 13:40:18

11 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1