Wish They Had a Trailer for Dummies Book

Author
sheetserr
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 90
2010/11/30 22:29:17 (permalink)

Wish They Had a Trailer for Dummies Book

I'd buy it!

Folks, it's your old/new buddy, Sheetserr, here again.  I have a few more questions.  If a few of you would take a moment to oblige me, I'd appreciate it.  I'm not sure where I'd be without this forum, because this kind of ionformation is very difficult to come by.

1.  I've reviewed many of your trailer photo's - Wild Dog, Chefbuba, BillyB, BigRed, Dr of BBQ, etc.  They all look great.  I hope my rig looks that nice when it's all said and done. 

I notice that most of you have a window(s) on the back of the trailer and a window on each side.  Is there a reason for this?  Do you serve out of all of these windows?  Is one strictly used for ventilation, there for aesthetic purposes, extra light?  I realize that when things get busy, you simply can't make transactions and serve food out of the same window, especially with multiple employees present.  I just wasn't sure why this seems to be the preferred choice.

2.  Electricity - I spoke with a trailer rep not long ago who thought 100 amp service is probably overkill for someone who will run most of his primary equipment (griddle, charbroiler, oven, burners) on LP gas.  Is that so?  Could I get by on 50 amp?  I'm no electrician for sure.  I get the need for lots of plugs, but that's about it.

I look forward to your responses.  Thank you!
Steve

42 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1