Catfish Restaurant and Fresh Fish Market Southern Georgia off I-75 (Need Help Locating It)

Author
OmaJane
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2011/01/09 20:13:58 (permalink)

Catfish Restaurant and Fresh Fish Market Southern Georgia off I-75 (Need Help Locating It)

A few years ago while traveling north on I-75 from Florida, we exited I-75 in southern Georgia and happened upon the cutest little town.  We asked at the hotel for a seafood/catfish restaurant recommendation and they recommended a little restaurant in the downtown area.  At the restaurant they served a heaping portion of very tiny fried catfish (about 3"-4" long).  At the back of this restaurant was a fresh fish market where the locals came in and bought their fresh fish (no other groceries were available).  I can't remember the name of the town or the restaurant and we will be making another trip to southern Georgia in the Spring and would like to go there again.  If this restaurant/town sounds familiar would love to hear from you.  My husband thinks it was just a few miles north of the Florida border; however, it could be as many as 30-40 miles.  

Thanks for any information you could provide.
post edited by OmaJane - 2011/01/09 20:23:46

7 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1