The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Ever want to be on a Memphis in May BBQ Team?

TooSaucedToPork

• Total Posts: 19
Ever want to be on a Memphis in May BBQ Team? Mon, 01/17/11 11:21 PM (permalink)
Just wanted to throw this out there to anyone that may be interested.  My BBQ Team, Too Sauced To Pork, is recruiting new members for the Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Cooking Contest or MIM WCBCC, for short.  BBQ Fest, as the locals call it, is a huge festival with over 100,000 visitors every year.  Due to the fact that the contest has been getting bad press for being elitist, a few of us teams are trying to lead a movement amongst the other teams to be more open to outside members.   There is only one way to truely experience, and enjoy this contest, and it is on the inside of a booth.  If anyone is interested, the contest runs from Thursday May 12th - Saturday May 14th 2011 on the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, in the heart of downtown Memphis... We basically cook 24 hours a day from Tuesday night to Saturday afternoon, so there is never a shortage of food...or drinks :-)

Neil Gallagher
Pitmaster - Too Sauced To Pork Championship BBQ Team
Buffalo NY - Memphis TN

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com