Jakes Wayback Burgers

Author
Buddy Dek
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 133
2011/02/28 20:34:39 (permalink)

Jakes Wayback Burgers

This chain  which started in Delaware recently opened a joint  nearby and I had to try it. It was totally empty when my wife and I  visited the other day at 2PM and was somewhat hard to find in Massapequa Park, a busy part of Long Island, on sunrise highway.. The shopping center road sign listed as Wayback in larger letters was very difficult to locate and the word burgers was smaller, so of course I past it while searching the area. It  turned out to be very similar to 5 Guys  Burgers concept but with better food. The burgers were seared  first, as it was a piled on the grill and grilled perfectly with brown edges . It was then smashed flat like Smashburger. The Jake Burger had 2 or 3 patties, I ordered everything  on two which included ketchup, mustard, lettuce, tomato,  raw onion and pickles.  Our order was delivered to our table on a metal  plate on top of a wax paper liner including golden fresh cut fries and breaded onion rings. Sodas included free refills. I would like to revisit and  recheck  a few more things on the menu and hope that my next visit is as good as this one was. Is anyone else familiar with Jake's? I included the thread including menu and locations below.                                            BUDDY

http://www.waybackburgers.com/locations/

3 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1