The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

OFFICIAL NC FOOD TRUCK BUILD W/PICS

BackAlleyBurger

• Total Posts: 1077
OFFICIAL NC FOOD TRUCK BUILD W/PICS Wed, 03/2/11 3:48 AM (permalink)
OK, i think i can finally start putting some pics up so im starting this official page w/pics thread to help keep track of things and get it all in one spot....

here is the "ugly duckling" in all her 34 y/o glory....

and here are a couple of different ideas i have tossed around for a "theme"

the "BACK ALLEY BURGERS" idea....

uummm yea.....not sure what happened there, i might have been drinking when i did this one, lol, and there is a B/M with with website locked up as well

the "GO BURGER" idea.....

this is my favorite one, but found out there is a "go burger" already operating up in NYC, and they have all the facebook and twitter AND dot coms pretty much locked up.....i see those as big assets so the search goes on...

and here is "BURGER BOX".....im not quiet sure how i like this one, but as i tweak it and play around with different ideas i think i might be on to something here, and i did create my own version of the "food pyramid-fire triangle" last night, lol, i really like that....

here is my version of the food pyramid, lol.....

and here are a couple of ideas i have for interior space...... im at a total loose here as to ergonomics, and im sure these will change 100 times before i actually start to shoe horn stuff in the back of the van, so if anyone wants to chime in and give me some advice on that, it would be greatly appreciated......

anyway, these are the directions im leaning in right now

sanding started today on the van, nothing spectacular there so i didnt see the need for a pic of that, will be about a weeks worth of sanding(taking it down to bare aluminum) and prep.....then its back over to my fabricators to get started on the roof....

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com