Dining in a grocery store Baltimore

Author
Greymo
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 3738
2011/03/02 15:19:31 (permalink)

Dining in a grocery store Baltimore

I took a very short  (42 miles rountrip) Roadfood  trip today  for  a fun  dining experience.

Today, I decided that a trip to my favorite grocery store was in order.  I wisely chose to eat lunch there before shopping.......otherwise , I would have bought the place!

This small grocery store has a section with a few tables and chairs where one can dine like a king on the most wonderful Italian food. I ordered the  "real Italian" sub which consited of  Salami, prosciuttini, mortadella, capicola & provolone. With "Everything" includes olive oil & vinegar, grated cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions & mild hots. I had them leave off the lettuce tomato and onions.  The sandwich was wonderful..............only one other  Italian sub that I enjoy more and it is one that I have had at someone's home a couple of times. 

The store is jammed packed with all sorts of wonderful foods  from  pastas  to  jarred Italian tuna , olive oils and  just about anything Italian that one could think of in the line of food.  They also have  a large wine section.  The cold meats and the cheeses are terrific and  I really bought a lot of  great meats and cheeses.

If you are in Baltimore , this is a great  place to visit  (and eat) 
Home | Di Pasquales Marketplace

12 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1