Chicken Parmesan

Author
pnwchef
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2462
2011/05/08 09:35:03 (permalink)

Chicken Parmesan

Chicken Parmesan, is a fast and easy fix for my family on a busy day. I always keep a case of IQF, 4 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts in the freezer. They can be thawed fast and dinner ready in a sap. My wife came home with a hot loaf of Italian bread, so dinner was going to be Italian no matter what.
Bread crumbs, flour, parm cheese, spices, 4 oz breast browned in olive oil, then put in a baking dish with some Marinara sauce....

I put on a good helping of shredded Mozzarella cheese, fresh would work real well....

The Chicken is 75% cooked so all I really want to do is cook it through and melt and brown the cheese.

Nothing else to do now except eat, I sliced off big chunks of Italian bread topped with real butter and the meal was done. We serve this same size in our Cafe for $5.50, one day a customer told me it was the best Chicken Parmesan he ever hard, he bragged and bragged, you would have thought I staged it, it was getting deep. He then said, the Chicken Parmesan was so good that it was right up there with Olive Garden. I had to laugh, I have been a Chef for over 30 years, involved in over 25 restaurants, and I have finally made it up to Olive Garden quality...........

16 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1