The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

I dropped the ball with Joe Rogo and family today!

chewingthefat

• Total Posts: 6093
I dropped the ball with Joe Rogo and family today! Mon, 06/6/11 6:05 PM (permalink)
Monday lunch is usually slow, we have 1 waitress, 2 kitchen staff. Today we got crunched, in the middle of it, in walks the Rogo clan, Joe as usual screaming "don't you know who I am"???Just kidding, in any case Mrs' Rogo ordered a medium well burger, it came out medium rare, my staff in the kitchen are relative newbies, no excuse that said, she was a trooper and wouldn't let me make her a new one, my sample of smoked pork belly only got crisped on one side, I don't think joe cared for it much, I felt terrible but, hey stuff happens, I'm just crushed it had to happen to a great guy like Joe, and his family, he assured me all was well, I know better... Joe, come back, it won't happen again...true, I fired the lead cook, she was screwing everything up. Bad day at Blackrock!

joerogo

• Total Posts: 4463
    Re:I dropped the ball with Joe Rogo and family today! Mon, 06/6/11 6:52 PM (permalink)
    Hey Tom, Like I said, I am happy to see someone busy in this recession.  No problem with the Rogo Clan, see you on the next trip.

pnwchef

• Total Posts: 2230
      Re:I dropped the ball with Joe Rogo and family today! Mon, 06/6/11 6:54 PM (permalink)
      Is this Rogo guy and family, like the Corleone Family coming into your restaurant ????? if so just be happy he didn't make chopped hamburger out of your cook........................

Tony Bad

Re:I dropped the ball with Joe Rogo and family today! Mon, 06/6/11 10:23 PM (permalink)
        Better have someone start your car for you for a few days...you know...till things cool down.

ann peeples

• Total Posts: 8317
          Re:I dropped the ball with Joe Rogo and family today! Tue, 06/7/11 4:22 AM (permalink)
          Sh** happens.

Benzee

• Total Posts: 1872
            Re:I dropped the ball with Joe Rogo and family today! Tue, 06/7/11 7:38 PM (permalink)
            Hello all ,
            I now Joe , he is a good man , the family dont know , but if you are missing a cook look out for  " the family" hhahahahaa .
            Seriously , honesty in the  restaurant biz is very appreciated , refreshing actually .
            Benzee

the ancient mariner

• Total Posts: 3987
              Re:I dropped the ball with Joe Rogo and family today! Thu, 06/9/11 9:23 AM (permalink)
              Hey Joey baby, ur gettin a rep-you-tation.  Even Tony the Bad
              is warning guys.  Man u must be tough.  I ain't gonna fool around no
              more witch ya I'm gonna be serious. 

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                • No New Messages
                • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                • Locked w/ New Messages
                • Locked w/o New Messages
                • Read Message
                • Post New Thread
                • Reply to message
                • Post New Poll
                • Submit Vote
                • Post reward post
                • Delete my own posts
                • Delete my own threads
                • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com