I Hate Green Chile Cheeseburgers!

Author
Michael Hoffman
Double-chop Porterhouse
  • Total Posts : 18700
2011/06/18 15:54:19 (permalink)

I Hate Green Chile Cheeseburgers!

There needs to be a law agains the Bobcat Bite. It is a terrible thing to have eaten a green chile cheeseburger at the Bobcat Bite. I know now that I shall never come across another burger that will compare with the one I had last week at that miserable little place outside of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Ten ounces of absolutely magnificent USDA Choice ground chuck cooked to medium-rare perfection and topped with a slice of perfectly melted cheese and then the chopped, roasted Hatch green chiles. All of it on a most admirable bun that was able to stand up to my frenzied attack upon the absolutely finest burger I've ever eaten in my Methuselahbly long life. I must condemn those who brought green chile cheeseburgers, and especially the Bobcat Bite, to my attention.

It was bad enough that I had to partake of this masterful presentation, but to also have the waitress be from Alaska and to be forced to listen as she and my companion in green chile cheeseburgerdom compared notes about that flat land of the five time zones was most unbearable.

I vow to never darken the door of that place in the Land of Enchantment ever again. Besides, the architecture around there is boring as Hell.

21 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1