Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider
Forum Themes:
Welcome !

Let's hear exactly what and how much of each

Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 31 of 31
claracamille

• Total Posts: 414
Re:Let's hear exactly what and how much of each Sat, 08/27/11 1:09 PM (permalink)
joerogo

claracamille

Out a a restaurant- coffee-cream& sugar, small glass of fresh squeezed OJ., then 2 or 3 blueberry pancakes,real butter, syrup, link sausages, glass of cold milk, then another cup of coffee.  If I go to Bob Evans, fried mush, butter,syrup,sausgae links.coffee, milk.
At my mom's(89 years old!), coffee on the porch, the OJ, her homemade scrapple or her buttermilk pancakes, sausage, cold milk, another cup of coffee on the porch.  My son,daughter-in-law, 9 month grandaughter & I went to WV last week to visit.  On Friday morning, my mom got up & made her famous blueberry muffiins- the best I've ever had.  She also had made vegetable soup for my son, an apple pie & chocolate zuchini cake with brown sugar frosting. Everything so delicious,of course, she always says I just don't bake or cook as well as I used to!!

You mean, 89 years young

joerogo<
You are so right, I should have said 89 years young.  My mom still lives in the house she & my dad built in 1963.  She cooks & bakes for herself.  For supper, she will cook a full meal- for example she fixes regular size recipes(spagetti sauce) & freezes meal size portions.  She bakes at least twice a week, sends leftovers next door to neighbors(best friends since 1954).  My mom lives in WV & her property is on the side of a hill.  She has cut back on her gardening, but still spends 1-2 hours a day outside- working in 15 minute intervals.  I am so proud to be her daughter.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark
    Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 31 to 31 of 31

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com