The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts

whiteymartin

• Total Posts: 3
Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts Sat, 07/30/11 12:23 AM (permalink)
Best Price in America! Will pass every Health Department. Contact whiteymartin@gmail.com or 910-219-3749.

whiteymartin

Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts Sun, 07/31/11 10:51 PM (permalink)
    Why is this spam, I read your post of people looking for sneeze guards for hot dog carts so I thought I would help out. Sorry.

yuppicide

• Total Posts: 184
      Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts Thu, 09/8/11 2:44 PM (permalink)
      Well, I just did some Google work and found you on Twitter and saw a link to your new sneeze guard on Facebook.

Maybe you should have replied to their post rather than starting a new post and maybe in this new post you could have given more information on yourself so people know you're just some dude.. you're a dude in the business. I know you can't post links yet, but information on Googling you would have shown up the same information I found.

No offense meant there, but some people sign up to forums just to post spam. So usually some forums you see people with only 1 or 2 posts like that.

yuppicide

• Total Posts: 184
        Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts Thu, 09/8/11 2:48 PM (permalink)
        Here's a link to his Facebook.. you can see his cart and his sneeze guard:
        http://www.facebook.com/p...-Hot-Dogs/347848709016

whiteymartin

Re:Custom Sneeze Guards for HotDog Carts Tue, 10/11/11 10:45 PM (permalink)
          yuppicide

Well, I just did some Google work and found you on Twitter and saw a link to your new sneeze guard on Facebook.

Maybe you should have replied to their post rather than starting a new post and maybe in this new post you could have given more information on yourself so people know you're just some dude.. you're a dude in the business. I know you can't post links yet, but information on Googling you would have shown up the same information I found.

No offense meant there, but some people sign up to forums just to post spam. So usually some forums you see people with only 1 or 2 posts like that.

Thanks & sorry, I'll do that from now on. Someone told me people were looking for them on this site & couldn't find the posts. I have a web page but didn't know if I could post it. Use my user name with .com/da_sneeze.html after it and tell me if I'm allowed to post it.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
            • No New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
            • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
            • Locked w/ New Messages
            • Locked w/o New Messages
            • Read Message
            • Post New Thread
            • Reply to message
            • Post New Poll
            • Submit Vote
            • Post reward post
            • Delete my own posts
            • Delete my own threads
            • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
            What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com