- Joined: 8/21/2011
- Location: Sydney, XX
Thinking of using a new self service POS system
Sun, 08/21/11 9:18 PM
Hi, I work at a pizza restaurant and in the staff meeting an idea was brought up to move towards the concept of a self-service ordering system in restaurants (via something like an iPad), where you place your own order, at the table.
I would like to hear what you think on the matter, especially:
- What you look for in a restaurant experience, and whether this concept would fit
- Would you be willing to try such a system
- Your perceived pros and cons of such a system
- What features you would like to see in the interactive, self service menus
- What restaurant environment, if any, do you think it would be best suited to
- Any further comments you care to add
Thanks for your time, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will try to answer as quickly as I can.