Any place to get Pennsylvania cold "pitza" closer to New Jersey border?

Author
yuppicide
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 224
2011/08/24 15:27:23 (permalink)

Any place to get Pennsylvania cold "pitza" closer to New Jersey border?

I know there's some thread(s) on here in relation to Senape's Bakery and others like Longo's.

I loooooooove Senape's Pitza. For me, though, it's a 4 hour drive one way. I make the trip out there every few years, but the fact is I'd eat it every month or two if I could get it easier.

Is there any place closer to the New Jersey border I might be able to find some of this magical food? I usually place an order for 10 or 20 boxes at a time, because some of the family likes it too.

I emailed Longo's to see if they'll deliver. I prefer Senape's, but I'll take what I can get. I'm going to call Senape's and see if I can arrange for them to deliver me 10 boxes.. maybe I can have UPS make a pickup and pay tip the bakery for packaging them for me.

Heck, if neither of those works I don't know anyone who lives there, so in order to get someone who might be trustworthy I'm thinking of calling a local business like the Florist and asking if they'd do the work for me. I mean the florist makes deliveries to begin with, right? So, I'll pay them for a delivery (in this case a pickup at Senape's and drop off at UPS), a box, and tip them for doing the packing.

7 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1