The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Memorabilia for Restaurant Themes

keivnmc3

• Total Posts: 1
Memorabilia for Restaurant Themes Wed, 09/7/11 6:51 PM (permalink)
Over the years I have had a number of restaurant owners (or their hired interior designer) purchase from me, original memorabilia for their business.  Whether it be a vintage Hollywood, Sports or Historical theme, we provide Original, high value memorabilia.
My question is what would be the best way to promote to restaurant owners , so when the time comes they decide to design or re-design there business in a particular theme, they will at least remember me and what I offer?
Kevin

DawnT

• Total Posts: 1286
    Re:Memorabilia for Restaurant Themes Wed, 09/7/11 7:34 PM (permalink)
    Somehow, I don't find this posting credible. Nearly all trades and trade associations have registers of reliable suppliers, brokers, finders, and property masters that deal with obsolete and used equipment. In theatrical registers there's prop suppliers and rental houses. In my trade there's plenty of suppliers that will rent or sell refurbished obsolete test equipment for those that need the original specified equipment to pass a calibration certificate on an obsolete, but usable instrument over 50 years old.

It's hard to believe that restaurant associations and professional interior design consultants don't include such prop suppliers in their industry registers given the popularity of theme type restaurants during the past 30 years.

Dr of BBQ

• Total Posts: 3716
      • Roadfood Insider
      Re:Memorabilia for Restaurant Themes Wed, 09/7/11 8:21 PM (permalink)
      LMAO I'm usually the pessimist, but to answer, your question a web site. Then you need to learn the right key words to enable me to find you in the search engines.........Ok Dawn I now see what your saying if he already is selling memorabilia, and vintage Hollywood, Sports or Historical theme memorabilia,he must have a web site and  is now looking for someone to ask "What's the name of your company?" Or "What kind of memorabilia do you sell"? Again LMAO I agree and I also don't find this posting credible. But I'm dying to see his web site to find out exactly how low on the totem pole his company is that he must try and BS us into replying. DAWN good eyes. LOL
      Jack

PS get yourself listed here http://www.top20sites.com...wood-Memorabilia-Sites
      <message edited by Dr of BBQ on Wed, 09/7/11 8:24 PM>

agmccall

• Total Posts: 239
        Re:Memorabilia for Restaurant Themes Wed, 09/7/11 8:21 PM (permalink)
        Find the trade magazines and buy an ad

al

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
          • No New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
          • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
          • Locked w/ New Messages
          • Locked w/o New Messages
          • Read Message
          • Post New Thread
          • Reply to message
          • Post New Poll
          • Submit Vote
          • Post reward post
          • Delete my own posts
          • Delete my own threads
          • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
          What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com