The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Where to find Concession Trailer Windows?

SimplicityTrailerWindows

• Total Posts: 7
Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Thu, 11/10/11 2:36 PM (permalink)
Our company can help you with any custom Concession Window you need. We can even supply a matching Awning Door that will cover your new Concession Window while you are driving.
Please take a look at our products online at our EBAY store. 
[<font]

We also have a website with all kinds of the work we do. Please visit [<font]simplicityinnovations@yahoo.com We know that with Simplicity Innovations (Cabinets Made Simple) you wont be disappointed. Also we supply all kinds of cabinets, windows, RV doors, RV supplies, Aluminum Shelving, and hardware to meet all of your concession needs.

Give us a call TODAY
574-870-8058

agmccall

• Total Posts: 239
    Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Thu, 11/10/11 6:06 PM (permalink)
    SimplicityTrailerWindows

Our company can help you with any custom Concession Window you need. We can even supply a matching Awning Door that will cover your new Concession Window while you are driving.
    [<font]

We also have a website with all kinds of the work we do. Please visit [<font]simplicityinnovations@yahoo.com We know that with Simplicity Innovations (Cabinets Made Simple) you wont be disappointed. Also we supply all kinds of cabinets, windows, RV doors, RV supplies, Aluminum Shelving, and hardware to meet all of your concession needs.

Give us a call TODAY
    574-870-8058

What is your website.  If you do not even have a website then you are not worth the trouble of contacting

THE WILD DOG

• Total Posts: 1465
      Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Thu, 11/10/11 6:49 PM (permalink)
      this isn't really spam... we could benifit from this site. http://simplicityinnovations.com/

Dr of BBQ

• Total Posts: 3716
        • Roadfood Insider
        Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Thu, 11/10/11 8:50 PM (permalink)
        I agree but if they come here to sell windows we should get a good discount. And I'm serious. And the site sucks there is no indication of what size windows they make and no indication of price range. So I'm sure they are not getting a lot of business from the internet. Face it on line you want to do a little shopping before you call or order and you can't do it at this vendor.

Here is Humprey's site look at the difference. http://buysellfind.net/si...ws/concession-2-27.htm

PS I'm not saying I'm stuck on Humprey concession windows they are slow and expensive but this company needs to improve their web site.

Jack
        <message edited by Dr of BBQ on Thu, 11/10/11 9:59 PM>

Foodbme

• Total Posts: 9583
          Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Fri, 11/11/11 3:23 AM (permalink)
          THE WILD DOG

this isn't really spam... we could benifit from this site. http://simplicityinnovations.com/

I marked it as Spam because the "Rules of Conduct" state: 
          "Any topic that is a blatant ad (or selling something) is prohibited".
          Their post is a blatant ad.

Foodbme

Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Fri, 11/11/11 3:25 AM (permalink)
            agmccall

SimplicityTrailerWindows

[<font]

Give us a call TODAY
            574-870-8058

What is your website.  If you do not even have a website then you are not worth the trouble of contacting

Read it again. It's in there.

Southernsmoke

• Total Posts: 53
              Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Fri, 11/11/11 11:10 AM (permalink)
              I don't consider it spam, a discount would be nice..then thats bribery???..

Foodbme

Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Fri, 11/11/11 5:35 PM (permalink)
                Southernsmoke

I don't consider it spam, a discount would be nice..then thats bribery???..

Not Bribery---Extortion!
                I'm guessing part of the thinking of the web sites founders was to limit every Tom, Dick and Harry from posting ads on here. It was to be a discussion about food, not selling products. If they want to advertise, buy a banner ad and support the site that way. 

FriedTater

• Total Posts: 414
                  Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Fri, 11/11/11 6:31 PM (permalink)
                  Its a toss up if considered spam or not. A lot of people are building trailers/food trucks that could use info like this. On the hot dog forum, someone was asking about signage for their hot dog cart. Someone mentioned www.esigns.com. I went to this site and since then, I`ve ordered 3 times from these people. This has saved me hundreds of dollars, their work is fantastic and they are so helpful. So it was very nice that someone tossed this web-site on the hot dog forum.

Foodbme

Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Fri, 11/11/11 6:43 PM (permalink)
                    FriedTater

Its a toss up if considered spam or not. A lot of people are building trailers/food trucks that could use info like this. On the hot dog forum, someone was asking about signage for their hot dog cart. Someone mentioned www.esigns.com. I went to this site and since then, I`ve ordered 3 times from these people. This has saved me hundreds of dollars, their work is fantastic and they are so helpful. So it was very nice that someone tossed this web-site on the hot dog forum.

I'm not saying these posts can't be helpful. Some of them are. My suggestion would be to create a Forum where Suppliers of Products could post their products that would be useful to those in the food business or those who could use the products in their home. 
                    ARE YOU LISTENING STEVE?
                    Many product and web site posts on here come from 3rd parties I.E. Roadfooders who have found and purchased products that have helped their business. Have no issue with that.

agmccall

• Total Posts: 239
                      Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Fri, 11/11/11 8:31 PM (permalink)
                      Foodbme

agmccall

SimplicityTrailerWindows

[<font]

Give us a call TODAY
                      574-870-8058

Read it again. It's in there.

I read it again and again, I saw a yahoo email address, but no website.  although, another post has provided that website, they really are spamming the whole forum

Chicnscoop

• Total Posts: 291
                        Re:Where to find Concession Trailer Windows? Tue, 11/15/11 4:44 PM (permalink)
                        How many old threads DO you need to dredge up before it is considered spam? It is one thing to answer a new thread with the info on your company but these guys are out of control.

I am part owner of another forum (unrelated business type) and know what it takes in $$ or time to keep a forum site up and up to date. This is a great site and I am sure the owner of the site would like to collect banner dollars to help offset the cost of the site - buy an ad cheapskate.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
                          • No New Messages
                          • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
                          • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
                          • Locked w/ New Messages
                          • Locked w/o New Messages
                          • Read Message
                          • Post New Thread
                          • Reply to message
                          • Post New Poll
                          • Submit Vote
                          • Post reward post
                          • Delete my own posts
                          • Delete my own threads
                          • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
                          What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com