Phoenix AZ Burger Wars
The January 2012 Issue of Phoenix Magazine, www.phoenixmag.com
, graded 9 of the city's meat retreats rating everything from from beef to bun and sides to service. These are not necessarily FF Burgers and they are the mags ratings, not mine, so don't shoot the messenger. So if you're coming out to any Bowl Games, the Barrett-Jackson Car Auction, the PGA Golf Tournament, Spring Training or just to get out of Winter weather, here's some possibilities:
- DELUX - Grade A+ www.deluxburger.com
- BLU BURGER - Grade A www.bluburger.com
- THE CHUCK BOX - Grade A www.thechuckbox.com
- ZINBURGER - Grade A www.foxrc.com
- JOE'S FARM GRILL - Grade B+ www.joesfarmgrill.com
- LENNY'S BURGERS - Grade B http://www.lennysburger.com/home.php
- THE ORIGINAL HAMBURGER WORKS - Grade B- www.originalhamburgerworks.com
- THE GRIND - Grade C www.thegrindaz.com
- GREASEWOOD FLATS - Grade D www.greasewoodflats.net
So, there you have it. Like all lists, some will agree and some will disagree so try them all and make up your own mind.
BTW, this issue also lists 80 other best places to eat Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch and Happy Hour.
Many of them have already been mentioned on Roadfood but there are many new places as well.
post edited by Foodbme - 2011/12/19 01:36:48