It's Cheap Champagne Time!!!

Author
SpicyCheese
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 30
2011/12/28 21:22:28 (permalink)

It's Cheap Champagne Time!!!

Okay, so I totally love cheap champagne because it's like ginger ale with benefits.  I drink it in a big old glass like it's soda pop.  It's the best!  But I have to wait until this time of year to do it because the stores don't have it on sale.  And that totally blows!

And I know somebody is going to pop on, pucker up, and with all the whatever they can muster correct us all and say technically speaking it's not champagne unless it came from that region of France.  It's sparkling wine. 

And I totally dig sparkling wine.  I love sparkling hard apple cider, too.  And I love sparkling beer.  Just not vampires.  Sparkling vampires are bad.  Wrong thread, I digress. 

Cheap champagne.  Reunite, whatever, Spumonte, Cold Duck.  It doesn't matter.  I love the crap! 

Does anybody else share my affinity with this sparkling Mad Dog 20/20 of the booze world?  It's okay, we won't judge you, we understand.  Sometimes, you just gotta go with cheap and fun.  There's no shame in that.  Unless it's McDonald's and in that case, well, you know....don't talk about it. 

Anybody know a punch made with cheap champagne/sparkling wine? 

I love you guys!

Ted

6 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1