The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE

mayor al

• Total Posts: 15061
  • Roadfood Insider
GLEE CLUB MEET & EAT, FEB. 18&19. NASHVILLE Thu, 12/29/11 12:52 PM (permalink)
[Helpful answer received] / [List Solutions Only]
After much study and a lot of emailing of members, it looks like the GLEE CLUB will desend on Nashville, TN for the President's Day Weekend to resume it's annual get-together. Details are still being resolved, but the stops will include Knock'em Hill BBQ for the famous porkchop (and other great BBQ), and the Sunday Brunch at Ellendales.  Main meetings will be Saturday afternoon & evening and Sunday Brunch. That would leave Friday evening open, Saturday breakfast and any time after noon Sunday for individuals to branch out into the Tennessee heartland for other good stuff.  If you have not attended a Glee Club session, we hope you will plan on joining us for a real interesting time. We tend to be a bit more casual than some of the sessions held by other groups here on RF.  Jan and I will be in town all day Saturday and head home Sunday afternoon.  We hope any and all members who can, will join us for some renewal of the friendships we've built over the years.
Motel choices and Povetry Pete's suggested dining schedule will be posted soon. Start making plans for a nice weekend in the Volunteer State !

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 2 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com