Just Had One Of My BEST Weekends!

Author
Dragon Dog
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 147
2012/01/09 23:28:53 (permalink)

Just Had One Of My BEST Weekends!

Hey everyone, just wanted to share that I just had one of my best weekends in the business. NOT because we made alot of money...in that respect, it was an average weekend. BUT...I did get to have the pleasure of having Stiffyman and his wife and their 2 friends at my cart with me on Saturday. Hey, Stiffyman...Just want to let you know that you and your wife and your friends are 4 of the nicest people I've ever met! It was a pleasure having you guys at my cart, and I hope I helped you at least a little bit. Thanks again for the company, the friendship and the wonderful plant. I wish you all the luck in the world! If I can do anything else, please let me know.

J9

3 Replies Related Threads

Tristan225
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 350
    Re:Just Had One Of My BEST Weekends! 2012/01/09 23:36:03 (permalink)
    Think I might be a little nervous having a guy with that name hanging around without his wife being there.----
    JAM-ing HD
    Junior Burger
    • Total Posts : 15
    Re:Just Had One Of My BEST Weekends! 2012/01/10 11:30:06 (permalink)
    Good morning Dragon Dog, This is formally Stiffyman, I changed my login to my business name probably more appropriate.
    You beat me to the punch, I was sending a message to the forum thanking you but got busy changing my login first.  For those that did not see my earlier post I had asked if someone in the Phoenix area (we live in New Mexico)wouldn't mind if my wife and I worked with them to get the feel of working a cart and to get ideas. Dragon Dog stepped up to the plate and we met up on Saturday. We learned so much and Dragon Dog fielded any question we had and we had plenty. You are so nice a true professional and I enjoyed my chile dog from your cart.. It was our pleasure to meet you. If you are ever in our neck of the woods stop by for some homemade tortillas and green chile stew.
    Dragon Dog
    Cheeseburger
    • Total Posts : 147
    Re:Just Had One Of My BEST Weekends! 2012/01/13 07:23:29 (permalink)
    ConspiracyDog

Dragon Dog, will you please IM me?  My account is too new to contact you.  I am in Tucson.

Hi Conspiracy Dog. I just tried to PM you, and the system said you either will not or can not accept PM's. Not  sure what is up with that. I've PM'd others with only 1 post. I'll try again later today...maybe a glitch in the system.

Dragon Dog
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1