- Joined: 12/5/2007
- Location: Wareham, MA
Wed, 02/1/12 9:24 AM
Cheeseburg Pizza - (nothing unusual, but really tasty)
- I use store bought dough ball, cold ferment for 3-4 days
- spread dough on oiled parchment, drizzle with swirl of yellow mustard
- add swirls of tomato ketchup, more than the mustard I prefer
- (3) 1/4 lb. burgers cooked "rare" on the grill to get grill marks and some grill flavor
- fine chopped onions if prefered, I use sweet spanish onions
- cook 1/2 way to get the crust almost done, and other ingredients almost cooked - I use 525 on my stone, lowest rack
- add american cheese, (it's got to be american for the flavor)
- american melts quick, so keep an eye on it.
- Cut and serve, I serve extra ketchup and chopped pickles on the side
- The grill flavor, and the other ingredients make it as american as can be!