The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Now you can create your own Roadfood Logbook

Stephen Rushmore Jr.

Now you can create your own Roadfood Logbook Sat, 02/21/04 6:47 PM (permalink)
I am pleased to announce that Roadfood Insiders now have the ability to create their own logbooks. To access this feature click on one the “Submit a review” or “Submit Content” links on the site and then select or add your restaurant. Once a restaurant is selected, click on the “Add/Edit Logbook” link on the publisher menu to add a logbook entry. Afterwards, clicking on the various tabs will enhance your logbook entry by enabling you to rate the food items and add photos.

One very important point – You will notice an additional selection option on the places where you have a publishing status option. This new option is called “Logbook”. When you are creating a logbook entry be sure to use that as your publishing status. Selecting the “Submit for Approval” assumes you want to content to be added for everyone to see on the site and subject to my review. If it isn’t the highest level of quality and Roadfood worthy then it will be deleted. So please use the “Logbook” publishing status unless you feel confident about your ability of getting published on the site.

We will be rolling out more features over time. Enjoy!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com