How did buffetbuster miss these places?

Author
JRPfeff
Filet Mignon
  • Total Posts : 2613
2012/04/22 23:23:21 (permalink)

How did buffetbuster miss these places?

The family went to a couple places in the Watertown, WI area tonight; Crawfish Junction is Milford and Mullen's Dairy Bar & Eatery in Watertown.  I don't have the cable for my camera with me, so I'll post photos later.

Crawfish Junction is a brightly lit small town bar that is famous for deep frying everything, most notably their hamburgers, but also bacon slices and prime rib bits.  We tried all of the above and had raves for it all.  Bobbi & I shared the BBB Hangover Burger, that's BBB for Beer Battered Burger.  The Hangover adds bacon, cheesy hash browns, fried egg, and cheddar cheese.  It was more than the two of us could handle.  The fried bacon and prime rib bits were also notable.  It was a really fun place in a tiny Wisconsin town.

Mullen's should be on some Roadfood list, somewhere.  2012 marks their 80th year in business.  They offer sundaes, malts, and a variety of their ice cream flavors.  It was a step back in time for us, and well worth a stop on any Roadfood tour through Southeast Wisconsin.

More later.

Cheers.

15 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1