Burger De Ville - Excellent hamburgers in Montreal!

Author
johnnymolson
Hamburger
  • Total Posts : 90
2012/04/24 00:29:08 (permalink)

Burger De Ville - Excellent hamburgers in Montreal!

This past Friday I had the pleasure of trying Burger de Ville for the first time in Montreal.  They have two locations; one downtown on St. Laurent Blvd., and one in the West end on Westminister North (I ate at this location).  As soon as I opened the door and walked in, I had a strong sense that I had found a gem; you are hit with the smoky goodness of grilling beef, and a cooler case displaying beautiful ground chuck and thick patties greets you at the front counter.  This place is a pure burger joint; you place your order at the counter, and then it is delivered to you at your table.  First pleasant surprise while ordering; I was asked if I would like my burger cooked medium, medium-well, or well.....so nice to have a choice in this day and age!  The usual bacon and cheese options are in play, as well as a few fancier burger variations (blue cheese, goat cheese, grilled veggies).  Next, you chose your free toppings, which include: mayo, relish, red onions, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, ketchup, mustard, dijon mustard, jalapeno peppers, HP sauce, harissa mayo, black pepper mayo, old fashion mustard, and harissa.  Sides available include fries, poutine, salads, chili, and soup.  I went with a bacon cheeseburger fixed with mustard, relish, ketchup, and mayo...cooked medium-well, and it was PERFECT.  The bun was high-quality, the burger was juicy and full of flavour, the cheese and bacon were both high quality and done just right (the cheese completely melted, the bacon the right degree of crispness).  I highly recommend it if you are craving a good, honest burger when in Montreal.

http://www.burgerdeville.com/

2 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1