From Springfield, Mo to Niagara Falls, NY to Cooperstown, NY to York Maine :)

Author
sugarcookie429
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 1
2012/05/28 13:14:57 (permalink)

From Springfield, Mo to Niagara Falls, NY to Cooperstown, NY to York Maine :)

Hi all 

I'm very excited about a road trip I am taking with my fiance!  Here is our plans:

1 - We will be leaving Springfield, Missouri and travelling on 1-44 through St. Louis and through Illinois and Indiana on 1-70 to arrive at our first destinaton Dayton, Ohio (where my fiance is from). 

2 - Next we are heading North and East towards Niagara Falls, New York through I 75 North, 30 East, and I 71 North to I 90 until we get to Niagara Falls area.  We are taking the route along Lake Erie so we might stop there for the night.

3 - Next destination is Cooperstown, New York to see the Baseball Hall of Fame :)  taking 1-90 South and 290.

4 - Next destination is the Beach!  Unfamiliar with the area but York, Maine seemed to be a decent area for a beach so heading east near Albany, New York and I-90 through Massachussetts and Worchester then North towards York, Maine on I-290  and I-495 and I- 95

5 - On the drive back we are stopping in Hartford, CT and then heading west back through Scranton, Pa and I 80 until we get back to Ohio.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated for good roadfood places to eat!   Sick of fast food places.   We are will to drive off the path a bit if the food is worth it. 

Thanks soooooooooooooo much,

Michelle and Keith

5 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Trial Version 5.1