Snack you eat while reading Roadfood

Author
FriedClamFanatic
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 1637
2012/05/31 00:16:02 (permalink)

Snack you eat while reading Roadfood

OK.I know I shouldn't get crumbs on the keyboard....and drinks should be at least 3 feet away.  But..my stomach usually starts grumbling after about reading the 3rd or 4th posting.  Now, I can't run out and make a pulled pork sandwich to gush over while i read and sushi gets my fingers sticky. But..I need SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....and I need it NOWWWWWWWW!  My 2 stand-by's seem to be my home-made spicey Chex mix (bad for the fingers......must bring 4 or more paper towels along!) or my Absolute fav........Canadian Stoned Wheat Thins....the ones in the Blue Box.  Top those suckers with some P-nut butter, and if you a are avid gourmet, butter AND Peanut Butter, lean back from the screen and keyboard and Munch!  High Rollers can go for something exotic like cashew butter or almond butter (the latter I got from Whole Foods and it is one of the few divine things I've found there...but not cheap).

So, kids.fess up!........What do you run out and get after seeing the first of the scrumptious trip report photos...or read about some great hole-in-the-wall, or somebody's new recipe for pork, etc.?  And how do you make sure it doesn't end up between the t-g-h-b-j-u-y keys on your keyboard?
post edited by FriedClamFanatic - 2012/05/31 00:18:02

11 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1