The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Starting the hot dog biz in Miami, Florida, I need advice!

niko1227

• Total Posts: 2
Starting the hot dog biz in Miami, Florida, I need advice! Wed, 06/20/12 4:05 PM (permalink)
I currently live in the city of Miami in Doral I just got my cart it's an all american hotdogger it has two grills and three burners my menu will consist selling a ny hot dog a chicago hot dog and chilli cheese dogs now when i usually go to a hot dog stand in Miami it's usually gross most ppl think selling a ballpark hot dog on that cheap bread with no variety for condiments is ok but I disagree. If your going to have a hot dog stand make it right put some effort to it, be there cuz you want to be there your goal is to get those customers to return! anyway I got everything I need but my issue is where can I sell hot dogs? is there a site that shows what areas are prohibited and allowed? Can I have a cart in the city of doral? how about west Miami? I got approval for some plazas that run businesses can I just set up with a letter that is also notarized? I went to downtown for advice but these people cannot give me straight forward answers I just don't want to set up somewhere and then get finned cuz I am not allowed to sell at certain areas!! Can someone help me out here? it would be appreated big time!!

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com