I dont get it??

Author
roadkillgrill
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 179
2012/06/22 18:56:32 (permalink)

I dont get it??

There has been many occasions where useful information was posted on this thread that would benefit the food industry. Yet someone can just decide it's SPAM and POOF, it's deleted..... Yet it's approved to post about brand names such as Square, Paypal, Food Cost Software, and PVC Sandwich Boards that posters provided us with links to those retail websites. So what's the difference??? Is it some do't want the competition of someone knowing more than they do on a subject?

Isn't this forum for restaurant professionals? Yet most of the forum is on builds. Dont get me wrong, professionals and those that have been through experiences are a valuable assets. Just as the vendors posting new product lines that would benefit us all in this expanding market. If you are not at the top of your game with the influx of competition, you will surely be left behind in this market and be left with a staggering amount of debt!!!!!.

If you're not interested in it certain posts, just keep on scrolling. Don't penalize others just because you are not interested in the topic....  Admins stop deleting these posts, there are people here that do want this information and can utilized it. There is more to this industry that building a truck or trailer, Much more, so much more.

14 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1