Train From Vancouver, BC to Toronto, Then NYC and Boston

Author
pnwchef
Double Chili Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 2419
2012/07/04 16:45:26 (permalink)

Train From Vancouver, BC to Toronto, Then NYC and Boston

Ok, Time for a trip report. We took two short flights from Eastern Washington then Seattle to Vancouver,BC. My Wife, Granddaughter and myself boarded a Train for a 4 night train ride from Vancouver, BC to Toronto. We met a few people in a lounge before the 8:30 PM departure from Vancouver. We Boarded the train and met the steward who gave us the low down on whats going on and how things work. We had a Private Cabin for 3 with a bathroom and sink area for whatever. The shower was down the hall, and was as big a shower we would have at home. We left the room, the steward pulled down our bunks and turned down the bedding, we were ready for the first nights sleep. Mollie, got the top bunk (Darn) kids always win, my wife got the bunk under hers and mine was on the other side of the room, the Pajama party was in full swing as the train pulled away from the station. The trip across Canada is 4466 KM, or 2775 miles.

I will be posting sample pictures of meals that were offered. they offered breakfast, lunch and dinner, all day beverages and snacks. I'll be back soon with our second day, waking up to the beginning of a full day Canadian Rocky Mountain Adventure.

100 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1