Hello all - Sorry I've been missing in action so long! Some Nashville updates.....

Author
mlinkinhoker
Cheeseburger
  • Total Posts : 183
2012/07/14 23:09:43 (permalink)

Hello all - Sorry I've been missing in action so long! Some Nashville updates.....

Well first I think I'll start by apologizing for the Glee Club's experience with Bolton's earlier this year.  Something must have really been off because I still go there and still get GREAT service.  However, they had opened a second location that was in an old O'Charley's location and I think it really put a strain on them.  It was a large place but they traffic never stabilized and they kept getting overwhelmed which they could not handle well.  Hopefully now that they are getting back to normal, it will all get better.  They have had two locations before but that time, it was a lunch only location and even smaller than their original location.

I have so many new places to share but I will tell everyone that the original owners of Henpeck Market from the RoadFood tour here back in 2006 or so have opened a new place after selling the Henpeck and doing just catering for a year or so.  It's at the corner of Moore's Lane and Franklin Road so it's closer in to Nashville and a little easier to get to.  It's mainly a take away place but still the same great pimento cheese!  And lots of other yummy foods.  It's called Simply Living Life https://simply-living-life.com/.

As for Ron's - I've followed him from location to location to location and there's some background but we won't go there.  I've always been partial to their whiting and Mr. Ron knows that's what I want - no fancy fish, just whiting!  But the meatloaf is something everyone I've taken there raves about and they like the catfish too.  The vegetables, particularly the green beans are GREAT!  Love the spaghetti.  I think I've had some other meats but I don't remember them - it's either fish or vegetables for me!

Promise I won't stay gone so long this time and I'll be back very soon with some new places for you all to try.

Melissa

2 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1