The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Cant find need help...

oqanani

• Total Posts: 69
Cant find need help... Sat, 07/28/12 6:09 AM (permalink)
Ok i have been researching and studying and there are two parts I cant seem to find. followed by some questions.  

The first is underneath the larger fold up concession windows people have drink holders dispensers etc.  All the people who I have met who have this in their truck say they dont know if its a custom thing or if its a premade insert one can buy?  Any answers about this?  Second if any of you have one, what are the pros and cons?  Im still in layout stage and trying to figure out if its worth the do. IE el guapo truck here in detroit

The Second piece I am curious about I typically see in Cali trucks.  They have that raised roof that looks like sky lights.  Usually they have solar pannels on them.  My question being is this a certain model trucks roof or is it purchasable.  I read a thread on roofs and I know i should be extremely careful but im curious.  Also with this type of roof is it not possible to do a ceiling exhaust?  All my reaserch says that is the way to go and doing side vents will turn out to be a regret.  Im also planning on the fan moving enough air that I wont have to install an AC unit.  Prolly add 1 or two ceiling vents... IE the nom nom truck in LA

Ok thanks in advance, I know this one is kinda strange and Im sure someones asked it, but my search didnt pull it up mainly because im sure the parts have specific names but I dont know them.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com