Bar Harbor Treat

Author
JOliveri
Junior Burger
  • Total Posts : 2
2012/08/03 09:49:18 (permalink)

Bar Harbor Treat

I just got back from Bar Harbor Maine and while I did overindulge on lobster I found one of the best breakfast spots of my life. That spot happens to be Jeannie's Great Maine Breakfast. Sometimes you walk into a restaurant and everything just feels right from the hostess down to the last bite of food and Jeannie's was just that. It was a very busy but worth the wait. The first morning there I had the corned beef hash with 2 fried eggs with an English muffin. The hash was spectacular, tiny diced potatoes mixed in with well flavored corned beef. My 2 eggs over easy cooked perfectly with an English Muffin that was so outstanding (sorry Thomas). They make homemade Strawberry Rubarb jam to spread on your pancakes or breads of choice....Yummy.
The breakfast was so good I needed to return back for breakfast the next day in search of 2 more items the blueberry pancakes and pot roast hash.
Let's start with the pot roast hash. This was delicious loaded with flavor and super tender and if you are looking for a hearty breakfast this is your dish. I again had 2 eggs over easy cooked perfectly with the best English Muffin.
I mixed in the best buleberry pancake I have ever tasted in my life. The cakes were bursting with flavor from the fresh Maine Blueberries along with the perfect texture you want from a pancake. I slathered the cake with syrup although I'm not sure this pancake needed it.
This is a Bar Harbor must!!!

2 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1