The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Buying Value Added Friends

DawnT

• Total Posts: 1286
Buying Value Added Friends Mon, 10/1/12 9:13 PM (permalink)
Well, I guess I think I've near seen everything now on the net. Therapists conducting sessions via e-mail, Webcam couples counciling, Psychic and Tarot readings via the net. Now a guy selling a service on E-bay that you can e-mail him 3 times a week and he'll respond with his opinion and be your friend.  He has over 40 years of experience listening to peoples problems as his credentials. As if most of us here don't.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330802644402?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

This must be the new, innovative, service economy that technology opens when disruptive technologies displace the old ways of doing things we've been led to believe that opens new opportunities. Next someone is going to be offering a virtual restaurant service on E-bay. Order something off the on-line menu and have high-res photos of the food delivered for .99 cents each to your e-mail. Cheaper then getting dressed up and going to a restaurant and gas. Not to mention very low calories and fat. Also gives a new meaning to tipping the server.

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com