The most memorable local eateries along the highways and back roads of America
Sign In | Register for Free!
Restaurants Recipes Forums EatingTours Merchandise FAQ Maps Insider

Current Roadfood Poll

CNW

• Total Posts: 182
Current Roadfood Poll Sun, 11/4/12 1:58 AM (permalink)
I would like to see another choice added to the current poll asking what the key considerations are when deciding whether to attend the Roadfood Tour. Please add a choice indicating the amount of notice given. This has always been my issue and I would like to know if others have the same problem. My issue in the past has always been that everyone at my workplace is scheduled to work a Tuesday thru Saturday or a Sun thru Thursday shift. If you need an entire weekend off for vacation or a special event you needed to schedule it four to five months out. The most notice that I recall for the fall tour has been about three months. I noticed that this year they announced the date of the New Orleans get together when the Fall Tour was finishing up. I would like to see the location and date of the fall tour announced around the first of May if at all possible. This allows plenty of time to arrange the time off and allows for cheaper airfares.

CNW

Online Bookmarks Sharing: Share/Bookmark

Jump to:

Current active users

There are 0 members and 1 guests.

Icon Legend and Permission

• New Messages
    • No New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
    • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    • Locked w/ New Messages
    • Locked w/o New Messages
    • Read Message
    • Post New Thread
    • Reply to message
    • Post New Poll
    • Submit Vote
    • Post reward post
    • Delete my own posts
    • Delete my own threads
    • Rate post

2000-2014 ASPPlayground.NET Forum Version 3.9
    What is Roadfood?  |   Privacy Policy  |   Contact Roadfood.com   Copyright 2011 - Roadfood.com